Sunday, November 4, 2012

We're back in Alice Springs

    We came back into town after a visit out the East MacDonald Range.  We're in town to vote, buy some more food, and use the opportunity to do a little blogging.  I've got three more entries here.
     Nine more days to the eclipse!  We're looking forward to seeing our neighbors Chris and Amy (Chris, don't forget the eclipse glasses I forgot to bring, thanks) and hoping the big morning has clear skies. We've got around 1200 km to drive and not a whole lot special to see along the way, I hope to be caught up with the blog by the time of the eclipse.
     We miss you all and hope everything is going fine and dandy for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I have told everyone I know that there are. Two undecided likely voters from Ohio in the great outback! They are sending 787s full of pollsters to find you. GS

    ReplyDelete