Wednesday, September 12, 2012

We're out of the city

     We left the city yesterday evening and camped in the Blue Mountains for free last night.  You know how much we love free camping.  I'm working on blog posts and photos for the past couple days but here are a few to keep you going for awhile... 'cause I know that's what you've all been living for.
     I do have new posts of Friday, Saturday and Sunday, just scroll down to see them.  Of course the most recent posting is nearest the top,  And I've posted a few random pics to whet your appetite;





6 comments:

  1. We have been living for this! Thank goodness for more posts!!! Seriously TLC and I were just talking about it today and wondering why you were not using your new internet gadget. But all is forgiven. Just keep it coming.-KDB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a cruiser and camping already- you're moving way faster than I thought would happen-impressive
    The rooganoff sounded pretty tasty until you mentioned gristle- Evelyn and I liked the name of the dish!

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually saw some kangaroos this morning, or maybe they were wallabies, not sure of the diff yet. They are awfully cute, not so sure we'll be eating any more after that. Of course, deer are cute too and we eat them, maybe we'll like croc!

      Delete
  3. Glad you got wheels-not so glad about the rooganoff.But I'll get over it.Sticking with my commitment to refrain from watching the last season of The Office til you are home.I will also give up Wipeout,America's Got Talent and Dancing With the Stars.(haha-I almost said The Bachelor too but Gramma June would haunt me!) You do know I don't watch those right? Anyway-have fun,be safe.We love you-Kathy and Abbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course we know you wouldn't watch that trash! But I do hope you're recording the complete season of Big Brother! ;)

      Delete
  4. I recognize that bird! But I don't recall what it's called. Is that the one that makes the very musical and exotic call?

    ReplyDelete