Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday, December 28 - Diana Turns 60!

     I guess it's time to go home now, we've finished the triad of objectives for the KD Trip Down Under.  With our wonderful traveling companions Kelly, Dan, Ryan and Kristy we had penne and veggies and cake and candles at a nice campground on the Victorian coast.

The gang gathered for Diana's birthday party
That's a pretty small cake.  Good thing the kids were creative in coming up
with a way of candling.
Yay, it's official.
Best present, getting to Skype with David
  It's been nice being married to a younger girl this past month, and after looking at these photos of us, I reckon I still am. (I really do look much younger with the beard trimmed...  honestly.)  I love you Diana, happy 60th!.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday from your young friend in Arizona who is only 59. Was the Civil War really as loud as they say? Enjoy the family and Oz!

    ReplyDelete